2013 was the year I started writing again, and I have no regrets, except why did I ever stop? Nearly all of the top posts of the year were written this year, and the most popular (by an order of magnitude) written in a fit of pique in September (when I wrote 500 words a day, and sometimes more) and got
- Users don’t hate change. They hate you.
- A Syllabus for User Experience
- Getting the V right
- A Simplified Model for User Experience Design
- What the Agency Doesn’t Know
- A Booklist to Help You Become Great at User Experience Design
- A Letter to the Newly Minted Designer
- The Most Important Interview Question
- Career Choices
As well, on Medium, a couple of personal essays were popular
It’s been a good year.