Top Twenty Most Popular Posts of 2016
Meant to publish this in January, but it got lost in my drafts folder… ah well. Busy year already!
So OKRs were the star this year, unsurprisingly since I *did* wrote a book on them. Story seems like the next hot topic, then presentation tips. I teach story each spring, and my thinking has evolved extensively on it as both a writer and as a product innovation consultant. It’s powerful.
2017 will be the year of drawing, I suspect…
- The Art of the OKR
- The Dreaded Weekly Status Email
- OKR Mistakes (and how to fix them)
- The Shape of Story
- Personal OKRS
- An OKR Worksheet
- Monday Commitments and Friday Wins
- Product as Hero Storyboard
- Your Portfolio Probably Sucks
- Cascading Your Objectives and Key Results
- Radical Focus is HERE
- Getting Started with OKRs
- GUEST POST: OKR for Agile Teams
- Tracking and Evaluating OKR
- The Myths of Product Management
- Why Use OKRs?
- The Secret to a Great Presentation
- A Syllabus for User Experience
- Tell Me a Little Bit About Yourself
- The Myths of UX Design/ Product Design/Whatever They Call It This Week